Friday, December 09, 2005

Words of wisdom from a Used Car Sales Manager

They say when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. These are just a few of the lessons I have learned from my 40+ year old, tough-as-nails, grizzled, straightshooting, good ol' boy, boss whom I affectionately call "Chainsaw."

"Overcome Everything" - Chainsaw

"You don't really lie to them, you just be real creative." - Chainsaw

"After 20 years in this business, I tell you what, I FUCKIN HATE PEOPLE!!!" - Chainsaw

"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission." - Chainsaw

Customer: "Hey, I remember you. You used to work at Toyota. You made me cry."
Chainsaw: "Honey, It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last."

"This guy ain't even paid attention." - Chainsaw analyzing the credit report of a 383 beacon score. (We didn't know you could get a 383 beacon score)

"That's your problem you're ASKING them what they want, you need to TELL them what to do." - Chainsaw

"You're too fuckin nice to these people, you need to get some Unnngghhhhrrrfff" - Chainsaw

"Anything to make' em wiggle" Chainsaw when asked "does he eat ass?"

"I justabout dog cussed that sonuva bitch out" - Chainsaw

"I just love it! Closing a motherfucker is right up there with sex" Chainsaw (It is)

"There's an ass for every seat" - Chainsaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home