Friday, December 09, 2005

Quotes from the car lot part 1

I sell used cars. These are a few excerpts from my life at work.

Customer: "This interest rate is too high"
SP: "Honestly, sir, I don't think it's high enough"

SP's response to customer who's credit was so bad he could only qualify for the highest rate that can be legally charged.

"These hoes be thinking I be makin love to 'em. I just be gettin pussy slow." - BG

"I dont give a fuck if she cry. Shit, I make my own bitch cry." - MS

"See dats where you done fucked up at. By this time tomorrow, Ima know more bout you than you know about me than you thought I could ever know about you." - DM

"See what you thought you saw me just do, I didn't really just do." BD

"Honestly, I'm just lookin for a reason to just punch him in the mouth" AH on BD

"She need to drive slow and pay fast" - SU

"He needs a co-signer for a cash deal" - Chainsaw

Customer: "Well, if anything changes gimme a call."
FC: "That's one call you won't be getting."
FC to customer after 2 days of negotiations on a 350Z

"You want El Trucko. Ask for Esteban Jack-sone" - SJ
Steve Jackson trying to sell spanish speaking customer over phone .

"We work with over 50 banks in the State Of Ga. and ONLY ONE will even look at you. And they'll ONLY look at you on that car right there. So if you don't get this one you ain't gettin a car." - Chainsaw making a customer cry.

Customer: "I think I wanna go home and sleep on it."
Chainsaw: "Well, You're sleepin on the wrong deal."
Chainsaw making yet another customer cry.

BG: "How old are you, Gates"
TG: "63"
BG: "And you mean to tell me you ain't never ate no pussy"
TG:"Never"
AS: "How many times you been married."
TG: "Twice"
AS: "You ever gotten head."
TG:"Sheeeeeeeet!!!, I be the first one in line"

"uhhhh, Cuhdoma Beash, Ee No buy" - J. Ramirez (translation customer is a bitch, he didn't buy anything.)

BG: "Shit, Who eat ass?"
awkward silence
EP: " Fuck it, Skin is Skin."
Chainsaw: "Anything to make'em wiggle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home