Monday, February 19, 2007

Quotes from my life


El Pagano: Man, you know why you're gonna make a great father
El Capitan: Why because I can't afford anymore abortions?

You in the company of nasty niggas, dawg - El Pagano


Shiiit let me fuck around and catch one (a mamacita). You gon see my ass at every Cinco de Mayo parade, drunk as fuck, waving a damn Mexican flag screaming, Oye le Carnal!!! - El Pagano

Man! If you're not gonna go to a school where you can party. You might as well say fuck school and get money. - El Capitan

Driving a sportscar and not driving stick is like fucking with condoms on for the rest of your life. - El Pagano

I don't have a girlfriend I just have a girl who'd be mad if she heard me say I don't have a girlfriend. - El Capitan


Girl: Do you do anal?
El Pagano: A better question is do you do anal?
Girl snickers
El Pagano: Nevermind, I already know the answer. You know what girl? I'ma give u da full weezy all in yo aaasssss!!!

Hey, it could be worse. You could have a job. - El Capitan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home