Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot Doce (XII), Dawg

It's been a while. New cast. Same Madness. Without further adieu...


Cuz sometaimes, u gotta put dem hoez in da freezer. - Buffalo Dude explaining the importance of cutting a broad off when she actin up

The Heathen: Cluuuub Tra-peze!!!
The Beast: What's Club Trapeze?
The Heathen: Ohhhhh, Brotha!!! You're about to go deep down tha rabbit hole?
The Beast: What the fuck is da rabbit hole ?!?!?
The Heathen: You aint never seen Alice in Wonderland?
The Beast: Look, dawg. I told you i aint on know gay shit!!!

The ass you save JUST might be your own - Durty Jersey

Hey, whether you buy this car or not it doesn't matter to me. I'm gon eat regardless. - Our Operations Manager.

EVERY conversation with a woman should end with the same two words .... Yes, Dear. - excerpts of Durty Jersey preaching the gospel of Total Dominion.

Ma'am you're a 480 beacon, You've never paid anyone in your life. This car is a favor. Now, do you want the favor? - Sak Passe!!! Haitian Jack enlightening an unruly bogue on her limited financial options.

Ah dunno whaa he handed me dis buuulshit. Dis ain no car deal. - MoneyMakinMitch looking at some bogalicious credit.

I remember the day I knew it was over for me. My ex-wife, her sisters, her mother were all over for Thanksgiving dinner. And I told them, U see that black box outside with the numbas on it. Dat's a MAILbox notta BALLOTbox!!! NUNNA U BITCHES GETTA VOTE. DID IS MY HOUSE!!! - Durty Jersey laying down his own personal brand of Total Dominion

Look...Birds fly. Fish swim. Women submit. - The Heathen dumbing down Total Dominion to it's rudiments.

If you ever wanted to catch me, all you gotta do is bait dat trap w/ pussy. - The Dent Guy

I'm puttin my feet on the rope, I'm grabbin a handful of tights. Whatever it takes, Dey gettin pinned today. - The Heathen illustrating his hunger to sell.

Sometimes this business can only be adequately described w/ pro-wrestling metaphors. And yes we really do talk like this and yes I sold 3 cars that day with that mentality

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad that u are back! i love reading your stuff!

6:18 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home