Friday, April 14, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot Diez (The Resurection Issue)

And on the 3rd day, he arose & got his muthafuckin job back. Let's get to it.

Cuz they don't know me. I'll tie a bitch up like Rick James. - The Beast

Squirt(the new girl): Men just don't look good naked. Anyone other than my fiancee just does nothing for me.
The Mouthpiece: I betcha if ya saw me naked, You'd LUV it.
Squirt: If I saw you naked, I'd be disgusted.
The Mouthpiece: Shiit, If you see me naked, I'm gon piss on u

Let me ask you this, If you can't afford $380 a month, what makes you think you can afford $350 a month? - The Beast closin' a customer who was hellbent on paying $350/month

LG: Waddup, bitch!!!
AS: You seem to be looking at me ... but I know that you're not talking to me because I have never been, nor will ever be, anybody's bitch.
LG: Waddup, muthafucka!!!
AS: Again, You seem to be .... Well? Wait. I have crossed THAT boundary. I, technically, AM a muthafucka. Actually, I enjoyed becoming a muthafucka. It was fantastic. Good Afternoon, Sir!!!

You can't be givin all dese hoes da good dick. A lotta dem neva had dat. They don't know how to handle it. Let me tell ya something. U wanna get ridda a brawd quick? Start givin her some weak ass dick. She'll stop callin - 2kool4skool

FCIII: She's a real sweet girl. The kind you can take home to mama
AS: Yeah, then take home and bomba (bomb her)!!!

AS: How do you know if you've crossed the line?
2kool4skool: That's the thing. You gotta cross the line to know where it is?

LG: Just cremate me, Goddam it.
AS: I'm all 4 cremation, I want part of my ashes spread at Morehouse, part of 'em in Sharon, & part of 'em in Brazil.
LG: I want my ashes spread at The Body Tap*, Goddamit. Cuz even when I'm dead and gone I still wanna to look at dese hoes. Na'am sayin'.

*The Body Tap Triple XXXclusive Nude Emporium is the Strip Club equivalent to like the Guggenheim Musuem or Ceasar's Palace or some other architectural marvel. It has 2 floors, a shower room where you can watch a chick shower, 2 side stages that have floor to ceiling poles that are at least 30 ft. in length, a main stage that you could perform a full gymnastic floor routine on and LOTS of very skilled, bad ass strippers. No words can do the Tap justice. Being there is what it must feel like to be a small child in Willy Wonka's Choclate Factory. Except instead of Candy it's thongs, clear heels, and every assortment of beautiful black woman one could imagine moving in ways that would astound the brightest minds of modern physics. On an average Wednesday, the Tap will go through $80,000 in one dollar bills.

Gotta love Corporate America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home