Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tools to Insure Sanity

I have developed a "special" tool If I want to pull myself out of bouts with boredom or sadness.

Whenever you want to pull yourself out of a less than desireable emotional state....

Close your eyes....

If you can, clear your mind...

and I want you to imagine....

The Winter....

Special....

Olympics.

I'm dead ass serious.

Put aside the fact that I'm going to hell for this because you are too for laughing, but there is something magical about the combination of retards and handicaps in low friction environment that lifts the human spirit.

Put aside your guilt and just imagine a bunch of retards boblsedding. C'mon, you know that's funny ass shit.

I'll leave you to your own devices now. Experiment with this one though. - AS

P.S. I'd love to hear your comments on scenarios you came up on this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Quiet Demagogue said...

I think they reserve chairs below hell for people like you, but that's ok because, well, I was laughing pretty hard too.

7:23 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home