Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot OCHO

500 to look and 500 to get ya laid - Chainsaw's advice on how to maximize $1,000 at a strip club

He gon havta write dat shit down cuh I ain unnastand a word he said. - Customer expressing his lack of comprehension due to our finance director very thick Nigerian accent.

I know you're up to something because you've got that sinister look in your eyes and that shit-eating grin on your face. - DH questioning the motives behind my seemingly innocent line of questioning.

AS: You ever fuck any of your customers?
2kool4skool: You aint wearin a wire? Cuz if you are you have to tell me or it's entrapment.

Hey, youngblood. Come gitta sip of dis yac. - Old Man Gates offering the contents of his flask to The Deuce on the lot.

Hoes...just...want...dick! - 2kool4skool

AS: His head looks like a topographical map
FC III: See you be hittin em with those educated insults that you really gotta put some thought into.

I don't even like her like that right now. I ain't buyin her shit - Big LG discussing is Valentine's Day plans.

Anything more than 2 times , 3 times tops if it's some good pussy, but anything more than 2 times is a relationship. - Pretty Willie's advice to me on the mechanics of dating, courting & romance

I'lllllll FUCK da SECRET outta a sorority bitch. Put dat shit on da blog. - 2kool4skool

2kool, I seriously don't remember what I wrote about b4 your arrival 2 used cars. Dont worry your royalties are coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

update. por. favor.

9:28 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home