Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot $EVEN

After much delay....

I sell used cars. These are excerpts from my life at work

The Mouthpiece: Man, I'm SICK of lying to people!!!
Big LG: Shit, You in the wrong business then son.

I mean, no woman wants to look like a ho in front of her kids. - excerpts from FC III explaining the finer points of properly fuckin someone else's baby mama.

Buyers are liars - Big LG

AS: You're a nig-ger
CA: Hey bro, we all gotta be somethin'

I mean he keeps threatenin me but there's nothin he can do to me. My parents are rich. I'm not here for the money. - The indominable FC III

I'm gonna walk up to her & tell her, "Look, I just wanna fuck ya, I don't care how much it cost." -Courtship Mouthpiece style.

Artzilla: I don't like anything about you!!! You come through here, click clacking in ya boots. You're disrespecting the game!!! You're always late. Readin' books at ya desk. You've got no respect for the game. Frankly, you're pissin me off!!!
AS: Okaaaay. Is there ANYthing I do right?
Artzilla: I mean... you alright with customers 'n shit.

Who needs that Sigma 6 bullshit, anyway?

Cuz opening doors is sooo '95 - One of my customers explaination to me why she HAD to have keyless remote entry on her car.

It's a shame that my entire birthday weekend revolves around tobacco, liquor, marijuana and naked women - AS

I be askin' her "You ain't got no boyfriend, yet?" and she be like "I ain't got time fo no man." So I be like "Ahight, uhh, can you fix this deal, please" - 2kool4skool recounting the recurring conversation he has with a certain employee in the business office.

I just wanna fuck her so bad. Look I tell you what, I'll trade ya. - B Gizzle

A perfect illustration that in the world of a salesman everythings negotiable.

Shiiit, liquor and naked hoes!!! Why wouldn't I be there. - 2kool4skool's informal RSVP to my birthday party at the Tap.

What is this country coming to when a man has to fear being anally raped at work. - FC III

I dunno FC. Sadly, I just don't know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home