Friday, January 06, 2006

Some of the most ignorant shit I've ever heard in my life... Part 2

The title says it all. The quotes speak for themselves.

Violator: You're so beautiful! I just love the natural look you rockin.
BB: Awwwww, Thank you!
Violator: I mean straight up. You make a nigga wanna give you this natural dick.

Goo: Ma, you don't wanna see King Kong. It's real graphic
Mom: Graphic like what? The monkey have sex with the woman?
AS: Noooo!!!!
Mom: Oh. Cuz I was gonna say I wanna see that.

"Sweet Jones in the house tonight and I'm gon finda bitch & fuck every hole in sight." - excerpts from a Sweet Jones freestyle

"That don't count. It's old pussy. It's only cheatin if you go out and get new pussy." - Malice

2 weeks later....

Malice: That don't count. It's new pussy. It's only cheatin if go back to old pussy.
AS: I thought it was the other way around.
Malice: Weeell, Whatever I'm doin at the time, that's what don't count.

Blood, It's like dis. You either feeeel me or fuuck you. - Rick Jones on why he refused to change what is undoubtedly the worst resume I've ever seen.

AS: Mom, you ever smoked weed before?
Mom: Mmmm?..............yeah.
AS: Did you like it?
Mom: Mmmm?..............yeah. But that was before I met yo daddy and gave my life to the Lawd.

There's hope for us all.

"So, two hours later I had my finger right in the center of her asshole." - CJB Jr.

"C'moooooooooooooooon miscarriage!!!"- AS



2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

hehe. That God King Kong wasnt THAT intense.

10:38 PM PST  
Blogger Carla with a C said...

I am hereby requesting a blog with the stupid things people while having sex.

8:47 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home