Monday, January 02, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot V

I sell used cars. Here are some excerpts from my life at work.

I gotta bad memory and I can't spell but other than that I'm your guy. - B Gizzle

My daughter hit me with "Daddy, this isn't an Ipod." I said you li'l hussie. I woulda called her a bitch but that's my daughter. Na'am sayin. - Big LG

Ain't dat some shit. He on crutches, dey got an ugly ass dog, and there kid looks retarded. - AS

Be nice? I ain't even nice to yo ass. What the fuck I'mon be nice to him fo? - The Mouthpiece to the love of his life.

Shit, if it was easy, everybody'd be doin it. You can't make 50, 60 grand a year flippin burgers.
- Chainsaw on the car game

You know what my daughter would tell me if I came home and told her I quit. She'd say, "Muthafucka, you betta getta job!!!" - Big LG on the importance of gainful employment in his household.

The Mouthpiece: That's crazy, two deaf parents. Huh, how do you think they met?
AS: I dunno. Probably at Def Comedy Jam.

Hey, You wanna ride in class? Put your ass in fiberglaaasss!!! - Gilly Gil on why since 1974 the only thing rides is Corvettes.

2kool4skool: I tell you what's bumpin. Dat Dru Hill's greatest hits, Shiiiiit, I fucked aaaaall night to dat shit. I was straight up tryna make a baby to dat muhfucka.
AS: Don't you already gotta son?
2kool4skool:
Dat's what I'm sayin!!! I had to turn dat shit off. He was bout to gitta li'l brotha.

Well, I figure my Spanish is better than their English. So we'll just meet somewhere in the middle. - AS

Shiiiiit, when you chillin wit the Romans, do as the Romans say, not as they do. - Big LG layin down the law of Corporate America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home