Saturday, December 17, 2005

Quotes from the Car Lot 3

The human pussy is an amazing thing. Can't wear 'em out. Lord knows I tried to wear out a few - Old Man Gates

AS: Aquariuses are like the wind, we can't settle down.
M: Nah, bro. I've setlled down. . . I like whores, though.

"Ahhhhh, Don't gimme that Black shit!" - Chainsaw's response to charges of discrimination

"I'm tellin yall that's a dude. I mean look; she's got dude features." - LG

"I don't even really like white people, I just like white bitches." - Old Man Gates

"THAT is an INCREDIBLE ass." -AS

"You betta not be ova there typin on Bullshit.com, either." LG

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

LOL! I would love to be a fly on the wall at this car place. LOL!

12:32 AM PST  
Blogger Going Number Two said...

I'm digging the blog. Funny shit.

- A fellow ATLien

1:35 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home