Friday, December 16, 2005

Some of the most ignorant shit I've ever heard in my life... Part 1

Title says it all. The quotes speak for themselves.

Why these bitches be actin like dey ain't hoes? - PRH

She trusted me, so I tricked her. - The Violator

You know how I do, blindin these bitches with the bubbly. - Champagne Shane

It look likes someone was playing Tetris in her mouth and lost. - Bitchmasta Smoov describing an orthodontic nightmare.

You know I thought about my 3 great ones but when I really look back, I realized, it was just me. - Donnie Vegas reflecting on his 3 greatest lovers.

What you gotta realize is that he likes you more than he loves her. - Dig dis 1 illustrating the power of a great wingman

I tell you how I know I love her, because I've never called her a bitch. I mean not even behind her back. - Malice in love

Naah, B. That wasn't a Happy Meal. It was a nasty meal. - The Violator on a dissapointing sexual Escapade with a girl named Camille.

So I had to hit her with the 5 Pumps of Thunder... - Champagne Shane recounting one of his many sexual escapades

I don't love her but I love fuckin her. - Bitchmasta Smoov

Naah dawg, I don't fuck wit vodka. Vodka get ya naked. - Malice

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

So I had to hit her with the 5 Pumps of Thunder... - Champagne Shane recounting one of his many sexual escapades

I really hope he didnt mean that literally.

12:35 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home