Monday, December 12, 2005

Quotes from the car lot part 2

I sell used cars these are excerpts from my life at work.

LG: You're so fulla shit. (my boss)
AS: We're all fulla shit, that's why we're here

"Look, all I wanna know is, are there gonna be any white bitches there. If there's white bitches there, I'm there." - fellow SBM co-worker who shall remain anonymous.

AS: You'd hit that?
??: Brother, you'll do a lot of things if you had your own apartment and knew noone'd find out about it.

"I like my cars like I like my women ... foreign. They last twice as long and give you half the problems." -Chainsaw

"Learn how to live on $35,000 a year and get out while you can." - Chainsaw on the car business

"No grown ass man should be going to see a movie called Roll Bounce." AH to TD

Customer: "How much for that truck"
CP: "6 grand'
Customer: "How bout 5"
CP: "We're all in at 6"
Customer: "How bout I give you five and some pussy for the rest."
the art of negotiation at its finest

LG: You gon have to cut them dreads. This is Corporate America, son.
AS: Corporate America!?!?! We were eatin crawfish over a trashcan in Chainsaw's office like 2 days ago
LG: Look, little nigga, don't make me fuck yo ass up.

"I'm quick to fall in love but slow to commit." - MR

Customer: So what's the interest rate?
Chainsaw: As high as I can possibly get it!
Chainsaw to a customer with awful credit concerned about their interest rate

"Make a decision. Right or wrong, just make a decision." - Leadership lessons from Chainsaw

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Hola! Thanks for the books suggestions. And as for how I found your blog, I am a master procrastinator (ummm...that didnt sound right did it?) anywho, I was doing what I do best and clicked on the recently update blog list and joila! Here I am.

1:03 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao

priceless..try sending it to a joke publisher..could make $$

8:57 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home