Wednesday, February 08, 2006

27

I turned 27 yesterday, February 7 2006. It was one of the best birthdays I ever had. I sold 2 cars which I'm very grateful for. One lesson that the car business has firmly solidified is that nothing in this life happens unless The Big Homie signs off on it. Understanding this and knowing the benevolence of God has been a major factor in staving off any homicidal/suicidal urges that can arise from dealing with life's perceived misfortunes. There are very few things that give you the feeling.... the sense of accomplishment....the rush that you get from closing a sale. So to be able to taste that twice in one day... all I know is somebody upstairs really loves me.

Which brings me to the most important reason this was one of the best birthdays ever. I haven't felt such an outpouring of love in a long time. I'm truly blessed to be in the company of such loving and loyal men & women. You all are my greatest joy and my greatest wealth and I love all of you. I'll do my best to live up to the example you all have shown. Know that when MY ship comes in we ALL going sailing. Bahkkah-lahkkah-lahkkah Muhammad Jihad!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home