Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot VI

I sell used cars. These are excerpts from my life at work.

Bogue: I want my credit report. I don't want anyone stealing my identity
2kool4skool: Steal yo identity and do what? We can't do nothin with that. We can't make it any worse than it already is.

"You don't know me. Call yo wife. I'll fuck you and yo wife up" - The Count of Candler Rd keeping it trill with a co-worker

"I love you too much to argue with you." - Chainsaw

"Shit, make a nigga wanna go home and drink a fodie on da front poach." - 2kool4skool reminiscing over Dr. Dre's the Chronic.

"You ever seen that movie Karate Kid. Well, from now on you're the Karate Kid. From now on when I tell you to buff the deck, you buff the deck." - Artzilla giving a new inquisitive salesman his employee orientation.

I ain't gettin no pussy, bitch you gettin some dick!!! - 2kool4skool

I TOLD dem muthafuckas I was gonna get a F150. THANK YOU, KATRINA!!!! - Bogue from New Orleans who took his hurricane money and bought a 99 Ford F150 with 199,000 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

3 words: update por favor.

10:09 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home