Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quotes from The Car Lot Nueve NIIIGAAA!!!

This is what the people who talk you out of your cash talk about when you're not around.

The Beast: Hey girl, I gotta indecent proposal for you.
Girl: What's that?
The Beast: Now, I aint no balla, but I'll give you a $1000 dollars for one night.
Girl: You gon havta add about a couple zeros behind that baby boy!
The Beast: Okay meet me half way....$1500

AS: Where do you see your self in 5 years
2kool4skool: On a beach, feet kicked up, kickin' it witta BAAAD AAASSS bitch, .... and my son gon be right dere wit me, fuckin her daughter
AS: (laughing histerically) WHAATTT!!!
2kool4skool: Yeah in 5 years He'll be about 16, 17. I'm a find me a bad ass bitch, witta daughter around his age and I'ma be like. Oh y'all goin on vacation, shiiit y'all mightas well come wit us. And we gon go to da beach and he can knock her daughter off

That exchange makes me proud to be raised in the Midwest

The Heathen: Daaaamn!!! I wanna climb her back!!!
The Fred: That's a whole lotta woman, bruh. You're sure you could handle it?
The Heathen: Nothing I couldn't tackle with a grappling hook and a bottle of KY.

"If ya cain't do ya jooooob, git tha fuck up off the boulavahd!!!" - MoneyMakinMitch aka 2old4skool

SHUT the FUCK UP and MIND yo own fuckin business - Big LG admonishes an employee for their inquisitiveness.

OOoohh girl, we ain't gotta mash the gas and the brake at the same time!!! We comin up, baby!!! - Bay area bogue who reminds us all to be grateful for the little things in life.

S. Knuckles: Jesus!!!
AS: Is it thaat bad
S. Knuckles: She's stolen from e'rybody but YOU!

S. Knuckles response to a bogue who's credit was so bad that he balled up the credit app, threw it on the ground, got up from behind his desk and kicked it out of his office.

AS: Any advice on how to deal with a younger woman.
Candler Rd: Fuck 'em hard and then don't call 'em

"Now shit? What did I do that had her comin all over herself?" - Big Daddy Smoov

The Mouthpiece: Cuz, you can trust me.
AS: Yeah, except if it involves money or women
The Mouthpiece: EXACTLY!!!

2kool4skool: Shit, I always wanted to write a book. I'd sell a million copies off the title alone.
AS: What's the title?
2kool4skool: It's called: Why Niggas Ain't Shit but Bitches Still Fuck Wit Us, Anyway.

This fucker's tryin to close muhfuckas wit homoerotic subliminal suggestions. - AS

I'm calling in dead - DH on Hell Week

Showtime (the boss): I need you to get this stuff off the car.
The guy who washes the cars (the guy who washes cars): No Problem.
Showtime: I mean, WHAT!!! I gotta start doin your job too!!!
The guy who washes the cars: WHAT?!?!
Showtime: YOU HEARD ME!!! CLEAN THE GODDAAMN CARS!!!
The guy who washes the cars: NIGGA, FUUCK YOUUUU!!!
Showtime: WHAAAAT?!?!?
The guy who washes the cars: YOU, CLEAN THE GODDAMN CARS!!!
Showtime: GO GET YOUR SUPERVISOR !!!
The guy who washes the cars: NIGGA, YOU GO GET MY SUPERVISOR!!!

Southwest ATL, too strong!!!

AS: She was cute.
2kool4skool: That don't mean shit to me. Dat bitch cain't buy SHIT.
AS: Shit, it's gotta count for somethin
2kool4skool: Shiit, until my leasing office start accepting payments in cute, it don't mean shit to me.

AS: What happened on the Collins deal?
2old4skool: Collins? The bhhaaanks hhhhate him!!! 1st investuhs said "serious history of delinquency", Weeells said "Insufficient time passed bankruptcy", Cap One didnt give a reason, they just said "heeell 2 da naaaw".

"I'm closin' EVERYBODY!!! I'm closin' old ladies on Sentras. Mexican's on Frontiers. Hoes on dick!!! I'm closin everybody" - The Indominable FC III

"Cuz we'll find someone else to do your job and we won't miss you, baby" - Showtime

Alas, poor Showtime I knew him well

"Cuz this is Used Cars, Biiitch!!!" - The Indominable FCIII

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is some funny ass shit!

4:46 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home