Monday, May 15, 2006

Quotes from the Car Lot EE-leh-ben

Against better judgement & discretion, I now present to you more excerpts from my life at work.

AS: If you had a wish and could pick any ONE thing to have. What would you have?
2kool4skool: Shiiit, PussyFlavoredEdibleMoney

Thuh only thang white Ah eat, is m'girl. - Painky summing up his repulsion for mayonaise, ranch dressing or any other snow colored condiment.

Hey, you're gonna wanna blog this one. A fart is just a prelude to good shit - Knuckles

Love aint nuttin but a lotta like, no way - 2kool4skool

I just want y'all to know, I love workin witchu guys. I know summa yall thaink I'ma asshole but you know what? IIIII dooooon't reeally care. - Excerpts from The Mouthpiece's farewell speech

Africa got summa da most beautiful women in da world. You see 'em walkin down da street and u jus be like, Gaaawd. Now dey feet gon look like dey been attacked by gawddamn tarantulas or some shit but... - Painky

Now, what did I do that had her cumin all ova herself? - Big Daddy Smoov

"Fred Don't Drive Focus!!!" - The Fred's response to one of his "special friends" request to come pick up her Ford Focus from her job and have it detailed. (Zero Fuckin' Tolerance)

Bogue: (sighs) Boy, I tell ya!
AS: Kids, hunh
Bogue: Kids, wife & bills, man
AS: The Holy Trinity,hunh. Let me ask you, If you had to do it all over again(get married) would you.
Bogue: Heeeell No!!!!! If I had to do it all over again? By now, I'd be a millionaire and I'd have a 900 beacon score!!!

Munnay? Munnay, da aesiet thang in da worl 2 get. It aint nuttin but gubment printed paipuh, main. U can work 4 it, beg 4 it, steal or borrow it. -K Streezy on why noone should ever worry about money.

Pussy is pussy. We cant help what it's attached to. - Anonymous

You know what they say about cheaters? Cheaters WIN!!! - The Heathen passing on some sound advice to The Lobbyist on the subject of fidelity.

If a bitch let you toss dat salad.... U gott 'er. U can have dat woman anyway you want her, man. - Anonymous

You didn't see the crane kick? That's it, baby. Da credit's done rolled. It's a wrap. - The Heathen on what you have to tell a nympho when you've given it your all.

Ayyyy, U only get one man in this video game. - 2kool4skoool on living life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home