Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where have I been & What have I learned

It's been a while and a lot has happened so here's an update in my world,

Work: 2kool4skool quit, Mouthpiece got promoted, quit, came back and is kicking ass in finance. B Gizzle has been promoted to floor manager and we have developed this wierd Ferris Bueller/Principal Dewey relationship at work. Squirt moved down to service. Painky quit. I got fired and rehired again for the second time in a month. Other than that, aint been a whole lot going on. Got a few new co-workers: Destro, Light-skinned Jermaine, The Train Chief and New Guy. Kicked a lotta ass in May. June is unnh but it's not over yet.

Home: Goo moved out and is starting seminary in the fall. Pops is Pops and Moms is Moms and they're in love and the church is growing. So they're happy.

Me: I'm happy 85% of the time and when I'm not it's generally because I don't feel like being happy, which is a good place to be. I've been meditating which is interesting. I was celibate for all of ... 6 hours, before that crashed and burned. I have quantified a set of laws for dealing with women which I call Total Dominion, which I have refined to version 3.0 Quantum Dominion.

I have learned some things that are interesting to me and have affected my life greatly as I live by them. I'll share them if you want just drop a comment and I'll write you back - ARS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home