Monday, February 19, 2007

Radical Honesty/Why I write this Blog?

I write this Blog because I enjoy sharing my thoughts. I write it because I want people to laugh at the things that I think are funny. Thereby validating my self worth which I have attached to the idea of being a comic genius. I write because I want people to like me and be impressed with how smart and witty I am. I also enjoy seeing my words in green because green is my favorite color and I'd like to see it more often.

I love making people laugh. It's awesome. It's like having the power to make people love you. If you can make someone laugh it's damn near impossible for them not to like you. I also love helping people. It makes feel good to know that I might help someone live a better life. When you really help someone be happier they love you forever. Among many things I am I'm a big kid who's looking for people to love and accept him.

When people don't leave comments I don't think anyone is reading it and so I don't feel like blogging anymore. The one thing that pushes me over the laziness to blog is the thought that you might be reading this and get something from it that makes you feel good which hopefully will make you like me and make me cool in your eyes. I like it when people like me and I don't like it when people don't. I have done a good job over the years of not letting that bother me though. But If I had a preference I 'd prefer people liked me.

So If you want me to blog more then LEAVE COMMENTS. I feed off the energy of other people and amplify it. I like to think of it as my mutant power.

If you really wanna see some funny ass shit then tell friends about my blog. I want to be famous and I'd love it if you'd help me. Besides if you're reading this you're probably bored anyway and I bet your friend is too so, help' em out. The salesman in me can't resist sales pitches.

By the way telling the truth is comparable to a pleasurable sexual release. It's kinda like getting high or somehing. Try it!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now a new fan and find poetic humor in your ideolgies...
so find a way to humor me funny man in colors of green, hmmm that smell like happiness, on the moon where we are weightless but or mass of understanding does not change.
I can dig it.
One
Nubian Deevah AKA WONDERfull Woman

2:09 PM PDT  
Blogger A Quiet Demagogue said...

here's a comment. keep writing. one.

6:51 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home