Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Dream

Approximately 3 years ago....

I see myself. I am walking around my girlfriend's house in the dark. I am walking around flipping different light switches in different rooms but none of them seem to work. I am confused. All of a sudden a voice comes to me and says, "Why don't you just wake up?" All of a sudden All I see fades to white.

I then awoke from my sleep.

I am now awake from my dream.

Thank you, Father.

I am awake.

Let him who hath ears hear!!! (lol!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger NubianDeevah said...

Hmmm...
So first you awake from your dream..seeking light and now you are in the present... living out the dream into a new perception of reality.

COOL DUDE! WELCOME TO THE MATRIX.

"Let our hearts not be troubled in well doing..."

1:28 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home