Sunday, September 28, 2008

The fear

My greatest fear is that I'll never break free of the same bullshit.

That I'll be stuck in my same self-sabotaging habits that prevent me from accomplishing anything of worth.

Academically, I know that my habits are my habits because they work for and I benefit from them.

I'm worried because I'm not getting excited about goals in my life.

Really the only time I get excited is when I look in baby's face.

But it seems I've repressed all desire.

Great way to avoid pain but unfortunately also a great way to avoid pleasure.

I seek a hire mode of functioning. A solution to this emotional rubix cube.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan!

It's Joseph.

You tracked me down a few years back and contacted me, but I never replied. I had been meaning to write you back all along, it just didnt happen though. I suck at staying in touch with people.

I would like to talk to you. If you contact me again, this time I promise I will reply.

-- Joseph Sniderman

10:07 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home