Friday, April 16, 2010

It's all for...

The yoga, the meditation, the pranayama, the sadhanna is to be able to breathe into the fear, the guilt, the shame so that I may honestly face life instead of running away.

The bashrika, anuloma viloma, breath of fire is to be able to create a space to see how my life can be greater than calculations of my mathematical mind.

The seeking, the searching, the sitting, the waiting is for the experience of the mother...the transformation into the father...so that I may surrender at her feet and know....

The guru....to take those things from me with which I hurt myself but refuse to surrender.

The guru... to love me and allow me to know love.

The guru... I don't know but I trust...even with my doubts I trust

and Swami...to teach me, to hold me accountable, to guide me

so that I may stop bullshitting myself

so that I may stop selling myself short

so that I may know the true meaning of salvation

so that I can love with all my heart

so that I may consume the fear and darkness

so that I can serve and share with others in ways that bring me the greatest joy.

and as noble as that might sound

it's still all I,I,I,I and me, me, me, me

so I know that there's so much more work to be done.

Namaste

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ase.

7:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home